Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Star Tribune Salvage Chic




It's finally here. I'm blogging, after talking about blogging for quite a while. I was excited to have my home and shops featured in the Star Tribune Variety Home & Garden section (Salvage Chic), April 8, 2009. It was wonderful to share this great old building with them (Kim Yeager had a perfect appreciation and understanding of using salvage in your home). What a great experience!

In the past five months, there have been alot of changes to the apartment, and I'll be sharing photos of the renovation in the coming weeks. The transformation began as mostly demolition. We removed layers of ceiling tiles and plaster, to reveal the original rafters. Paneling and plaster went out, and there they were - the original beautiful brick walls.




5 comments:

elliottsurf said...

Teresa, Look at your beautiful blog. I see that you spent some time getting the postcard back on. Now it is all systems go! Great Job. Can't wait to see what you post soon.

Jeanne said...

Your new blog looks great! It will be fun to watch it grow.

Rachel said...

C'est magnifique!

Peggy said...

Thats some blog! As always I will look forward to visiting often.

Barb said...

The blog is great, Teresa!! I will be checking in often!!

Like