Monday, June 22, 2009

Behind the Scenes....


Shopping! The first and foremost
'talent' for a business like this~
Liking to shop is number one, but also knowing where to go, and then seeing pieces for what they really are when you find them - all while quickly calculating if the price is right and staking your claim.
Then, haul, lift and load ~and do it over and over again another day. Three estate sales yesterday provided lots of furniture and home/garden pieces, and my able partners kept stacking and reloading to make room for more. Junking trips like this don't happen without lots of able and willing help, including those with trucks for hauling - I appreciate them! And I haven't tired yet of looking for 'the finds'.

1 comment:

pk @ room remix said...

Looks exciting! Can't wait to see what you do with it all. I'll have to make sure I make it out there in July.

Like