Friday, July 17, 2009

Paris Breakfasts blogspot

There's a blog I enjoy: http://www.parisbreakfasts.blogspot.com/ - each morning she sends photos of 'everyday' PARIS. She's a watercolor artist who lives in NYC, and an avid photographer.

She captures the spirit of being there - from maps and metro stops to their beloved dogs, to favorite patisseries to check out. Her captioned photos are impromptu and being able to look into the window vignettes she photographs is awesome. This photo is from today's post, and the gorgeous desserts fit the 'Sunday' feeling she's writing about - maybe that's one of the things I love - that the 'everyday' is special in Paris.

I'm planning to be more of a 'tourist' and bolder with my camera next time I'm there~

1 comment:

Cyndi's Re-Creations said...

Ok so now Im hungry and I want to go to Paris more than ever. great pictures.

Like