Thursday, August 13, 2009

clipart


~I recently posted about how I love to scan papers, etc., to use in interesting ways. Today, I received this clip from http://www.doverpublications.com/. I've browsed Dover print catalogs for about 15 years - first finding out about them from cool friends who knew about great resources. They have stickers, books, papers--- if you're familiar with their newsprint catalogs, they're good for browsing just about any Victorian topic, including old house plans, postcards, you name it.
You can sign up to receive their free clipart, and you never know when the 'perfect' clip will come ~ today I received these art nouveau papers, reminding me of old wallpaper. It must be the change of season that's just around the corner, because I love these four 'warm' samples - especially the one on the top right.

No comments:

Like