Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Colorful September Market
































































































































































~There's alot of color here ~ browns, rich reds, blues, blacks, and all shades of white. Upholstered pieces, painted, stained, large and small. Lots of pillows and estate home decor - fun! Add in feminine and quaint lines, bold and fun looks, the old and restored, newly built cabinets, and touches to prepare you for fall and Halloween.
Wow~ we're ready to open our doors for you: Tuesday September 1 (9:00-noon); Wednesday September 2 (9:00-2:00); Thursday-Friday-Saturday September 3-4-5 (9:00-5:00); Sunday September 6 (noon-5:00).

~The 8/23 post shows the 'before' photo of the old drawer stand (pictured on this post in photo #14).

1 comment:

Head Chickpea said...

I have to say, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you today and shopping at your lovely store!
Your passion is evident and you have inspired me to keep pursuing my dream to live what I love.
I plan on bringing my mother-in-law out for the event on October 1st, I can hardly wait to see what's new!
All my best,
~jenni (The purse lady :) )

Like