Thursday, October 22, 2009

I admit it....

....I don't go all out for Halloween. I do love the trick-or-treaters and the carved pumpkins, but the extent of my seasonal decorating is very botanical autumn. You won't see a ghost or a goblin here - unless - you see these plaster blanks, dancing it up and having a great time in my apartment entry! The unintentional blur in the photo (taken via cell phone in May) implies motion, and when I first saw it, it made me wonder if there was ghostly partying going on here all hours of the night~!
The plaster blanks were first posted in May 09: http://theporchatelier.blogspot.com/2009/05/great-things-are-happening-here.html If you've been wondering, the last word is that we're in the 2010 magazine lineup, and we're looking forward to this Saturday, when we meet with one of their writers~

No comments:

Like