Sunday, November 29, 2009

~Getting ready for OPENING-Tuesday

A quick Atelier tour this morning~
Approaching the front of the shop from the left, I'm excited for my plans to set this area. The harvest table ($159) will be flanked by two 'white' wingbacks (not matching, but very similar; one with ottoman $49, the other $39), and three simpler chairs down one side. I'm looking forward to welcoming you to the shop with a beautiful dining vignette~
The glass jars looked bright in their former window display, but I'm liking the change by moving them to the dark mahogany chest with mirror. In front are more stacks of stuff to work into vignettes, including the cocktail table with rams-head base detail. An Alan cupboard, perfect for any room - but great in a dining vignette.
The cabinet has drawers for even more storage, below the glass door.

A 61 piece set of English Transferware, enough for service for 8/plus more, plus serving pieces.

Vintage beaded dress - size 12P. Perfect for your holiday plans?
Passing the up-and-coming dining vignette, your first peak at the kidney-shaped vintage desk/vanity. The first thing I moved to this setup is a vintage inkwell - a perfect place to write letters, or wish to.

Her stature and quality are apparent from every angle

~Perfectly rounded corners on her kidney shape
Note: there won't be any 'Sunday load' today- (I keep telling myself it's good for me to change-up my Sunday morning junking routine once in a while - right??)

No comments:

Like