Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Style from 'Home'

Today I'm sharing Christmas style from the apartment - one year ago~
I wasn't yet posting about the shops and apartment then, and thought you may want to see some photos?
The apartment entry renovation was complete, but not yet painted

Sparkle, shine, and lights
Vintage French angel hair - from our favorite shop: au Petite Bonheur la Chance, in the Village Saint Paul, Paris. You can see that it's different from what we grew up with - it doesn't have the spun glass look - it's actually the tiniest strands of bright silver - more like 'hair' than tinsel.

Fresh greens are always a part of my Christmas

I grouped my vintage ornaments by color last year - all the pink and red were in the kitchen on an Ironstone platter

I had this mantel then - wow, so many changes have happened up here

Vintage paper star, on the entry table

An old card prototype, complete with flocking details
~Thanks for taking this petite tour with me, there's still time to show you the holiday apartment 2009~

3 comments:

The Head Chickpea said...

Your apartment is stunning...What a wonderful place to gather with friends and family to celebrate the holidays! Joyeux Noel, Teresa!

SecondhandKris said...

Merry, Merry Christmas my friend! Your place is always beautiful - Christmas or not! Joyeux Noel to you and yours - my best to Jeannie, Adam and Rachel!
Hugs,
Kris

TERESA said...

Merci beaucoup to both of you!
Wishing you all the same - take good care, TERESA

Like