Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Spring shop card~

Designing each shop card allows for unlimited creativity and inspiration (translation: stop me now/give me a deadline). I learn with each card, and I especially listen to what you like on the cards~

The next two cards shown are past favorites from this time of year~Scanned fabrics and vintage wallpapers are popular~A favorite damask I've used.
Seven years of shop cards: they're a mainstay here~
I start by pulling together graphics, photos, details and colors to get the desired effect~


This year's Spring card just seems to need some beautiful pink French ribbon, don't you think?


The semi-final draft. If you come to our March 2-3-4-5-6-7 Market, the glossy white, fresh cards will be here. You can also join our mailing list using your email or postal address - just let me know~ TERESA theporch@bwig.net

No comments:

Like