Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More great sheet music~

Another stack of sheet music to be perused, and no matter the season, you'll find the perfect graphics and colors for 'today'. Just think of all the uses...look at the details!

You don't have to dig very deep to find Spring and pretty blues~


Flowers, gardens, love, of course~

Soft green in a gorgeous frame. I'll have to use this frame somehow~

Great graphic lyre detail on the copyright page~


Birds. Can't get enough of them right now.

Or butterflies~


This striking yellow/black 'Spring' is crisp and sharp

I have to say that I love stylized curls and swirls.

And, of course crowns and fleur-de-lis. Note the hand-stitching down the left side - Florence's music was well-used and she took very good personal care of it. There's always a story with this old stuff.
I have to so much to show you in the coming days....with the cooperation of my computer keyboard. Thanks for checking in, TERESA

No comments:

Like