Saturday, March 20, 2010

Simple enough~ 18

Some of my favorites today~ French bistro glasses waiting in a wire basket~
~Daffodils in a clear aqua glass battery jar. I love the symmetry of their stems, too. Degas' ballerina is wearing her pink ribbon sash to welcome Spring~


Necklaces hanging freely from the bottom of a basket This tote is so soft. The patent strips in ivory make the basketweave subtly interesting~

Towels in stitched French day-of-the-week style
Do you know which day this is?

In the Atelier now ($19.95 for the pack of seven). Fresh for the kitchen or bath, or great for a Spring table runner.
Thank you for taking the simple enough tour with me, TERESA

1 comment:

Linda Thiltgen said...

Love all these new photos. I just love the idea of the towels being turned into a lovely table runner. Not sure I should add the French touch into my already Asian influenced home...but love them! Your photos are inspiring. Cheers

Like