Monday, April 5, 2010

FRANCE~ Springtime in Paris!

I'm leaving for France this morning~Since my first France experience....
I've wanted to bring 'the French life home'~ Bring it all with me, and keep it a part of me, everyday~

Our April in Paris event started over ten years ago, for just that reason~
Take some time for yourself, enjoy being with family and friends
Enjoy good food~

Appreciate the everyday~


I'm going to France with my daughter, Rachel - and my sister Mary, and her daughter, Maggie. Our names will all be said softly, with French accents during these days. I have Rachel to thank for my love of France and alot of my experiences there. Until we meet again, be well and safe, TERESA

4 comments:

Mary Howard said...

Hi! Do you have any tips on places to stay in Paris? I am going to Paris (how exciting!!) 5/31-6/11 and would appreciate any advice on accomodations you could offer. Thanks, Mary

Mr. Flannery said...

Bon Voyage. Springtime in Paris - oh my, how nice.

TERESA said...

Oh, Mary - I'm excited for you!! We usually stay in the Eiffel neighborhood, and have had no problems. Safe, and a metro stop, grocery, etc., are nearby. Paris is HUGE, I suggest a hotel in the city, where you can get around easily and quickly to everywhere you want to go. If you search a site like Expedia, you will be able to search hotels by neighborhood/price, etc. Good luck, and let me know if I can be of further or more specific help~ TERESA

TERESA said...

Thanks for your wishes, Peter - it was fantastic!

Like