Friday, April 9, 2010

March 2010 COUNTRY LIVING

Honor and privilege - my 'Country Living' experience~Now that it's off the stands, I'm happy to show you the feature, almost in it's entirety, just in case you didn't get the issue.
The apartment furniture has changed somewhat - when they were caption writing, and asked about the cabinet featured in the entry, I didn't know what they were talking about. It's now in the master bedroom, holding bed linens~
The living room design and furniture has not changed. They actually photographed the room as it was that day, no changes to the setup. The stylists and photographers were professional, friendly, and hardworking - quick with the eye, for sure~

I was pleased when I saw they found my Mother's cookbooks and pottery, displaying them on the kitchen center island. The sink has gotten alot of reaction from people I've talked to since published; I love it, too~
The office, where my computer is normally on the desk, where I post from~

I've appreciated everyone's interest and comments - thank you! The entire experience, from their first contact to finally holding the magazine in my hand has been wonderful. The word 'imagine' makes me pause. ~TERESA

2 comments:

Karen Larson said...

I am curious as to how Country Living Magazine found you and your wonderful place.

TERESA said...

Hi Karen, sorry it took me a while to get back to you~ You may be interested in this post, it includes some details :http://theporchatelier.blogspot.com/2009/12/country-living-magazine.html

Like