Friday, April 16, 2010

Simple enough #19 ~ FRANCE

Do you love simple details, too? The color and styles that make you stop for a moment?
In France, the photo ops are endless - everything is beautiful. So why crop photos to show details of doors and hardware? Because I had to pause and appreciate them~I loved the pattern of these boxwood hedges, outside the train station in Angers~Paris. Do you see the trees - trimmed box-style?

Angers flea market. I love the stenciling on old boxes~

Angers, once again. Is this a pattern in the stone wall, or a walled-off arched entrance? Note the moss~

Paris. Chalkboard menus outside every cafe. Menus change, and you can decide if you want to go in. Browsing menus is fun! I had to look closer - yes, these are written by hand~
A simple-enough sign that says it all~

Paris. A tin planter/vase attached to an outdoor cafe table~
Today's simple-enough is all over the place; I'm having trouble organizing myself around all of the wonderful things I want to show you. I'll be showing shop photos again very soon-- I can't wait to get back into it today~ TERESA

3 comments:

Linda Thiltgen said...

Lovely vignettes, Teresa! Thanks so much for sharing! Look forward to seeing the treasures that come back with you. (are you stranded in France? I don't think that would be too hard to take!)

Linda Thiltgen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Flannery said...

Fabulous! Nothing better than traveling in sunshine and history. I want to go again soon. Thanks for the photos.

Like