Monday, May 17, 2010

Basking in the 'after-glow'

I just love the 'after-glow' here - right now - the energy that remains 'apres le soiree'~ our grand Springtime in PARIS event was here on Saturday~The apartment kitchen view as I enter from my bedroom~Ah, the party trays, the salvia pots in the window~ I brought the 'outdoors in' - pots of salvia and dusty miller that do just fine indoors for a few days, and will go out today~

The grand vase of bridal wreath, lilies, viburnum and green mums is a sight to behold in the entry~

It still feels pretty and good here, now quiet and relaxed after all the event prep and activity~
Our grand soiree: Springtime in PARIS, was here on Saturday - I can't wait to show you the event in the coming days~

2 comments:

Burlap Luxe said...

Love the photos cannot wait to see more :)

Will return to follow!
Dore

TERESA said...

Glad you found us, Dore~ I'm going to check your blogspot now, TERESA

Like