Monday, May 3, 2010

The Sunday Load 5-2-10

The shops are brimming with finds for you, and we're finding more~

This chair was made for taking it easy: comfy, large, soft - matching ottoman. Grab your book~
Arm chair with new welted fabric seat and pillow (upside-down); the seat cushion has been built up for comfort and a tuned-up look~
Not your typical buffet. Gorgeous French style! A wonderful work counter or checkout (to be used away from a wall), it has open shelving in back and heavy glass on top. What a beautiful approach~

Stack of perfect white voile curtains; king high-loft comforter~

Another curtain stack - I look at them and see lengths of heavy linen/woven fabric~

So many smalls still to unpack, and they'll all be ready for you tomorrow (Tuesday) through this Sunday: May 4-9. Check out our open hours for the May Market on the sidebar~

Watch for more Market photos, too -TERESA

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh how I wish you had an online shop!! I have the perfect spot for that buffet in my jewelry studio...in my dream house...when I win the lottery :)

TERESA said...

Thanks for your comment, Pamela -I'm glad you like the buffet. I wish you were closer, too~ TERESA

Like