Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How to display brooches~

A velvet chair. Lots of rhinestone brooches.
Eh voila! What a pairing~The chair was found here, for sale by Debbie, in the lower PORCH level. I kept looking at it, admiring it's burnt pink velvet~Pretty soon, I was thinking about covering it with the brooch collection~
Perfect! Soft, pretty, cushy velvet to show them off~

This brooch collection includes all new pieces - from $5.95 to $12.95

One is even dangling from a pink ribbon, off to the left~

Pairing pieces that have nothing in common is fun - this worked out pretty well. And, I noticed that just about everyone here on Sunday afternoon stopped to browse. Fun for me!
~TERESA


2 comments:

Karen L said...

I Want that crown brooch to go with my crown necklace!

TERESA said...

It's a nice crown, maybe 2-1/2" across! Glad you like it, thanks for your comment~ TERESA

Like