Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Atelier in silhouette~

Today's photos in the west Atelier window are fitting for the weather here today. The bright side is that this look is rather calming~
I do like the lines of the silhouetted items in the west window. How better to show the lamp - on the left - one of a pair~

The globe shapes of the pumpkins and gourds soften it all up

I'm OK with grays today~
We're stacking and prepping and cleaning - getting everything ready for our October Market event: Oct 5-6-7-8-9-10. You'll be seeing more of our plans very soon, TERESA


2 comments:

heather mize said...

Received my book yesterday and love it! Thanks so much for mailing it and for the lovely packaging!

TERESA said...

Thank you for letting me know, Heather! I'm so pleased you spotted the book here. You're very welcome, and 'anytime' ~ TERESA

Like