Thursday, October 7, 2010

Browse how GOOD it feels here!

Be inspired, along with me~I never tire of the ambience, the colors, the creativity here~I want to be in each space, absorbing the mood~We know it's not always easy when you're in the shop, so I'm glad you have a little time to do it now~

Calm down, listen to the great music we play that many of you comment on~
(Today, we'll be enjoying Raul Malo, Amy Winehouse, Eva Cassidy, and but of course - our favorite Putumayo mixes.)



The little 'boo' (and other) signs are handmade on heavy cardstock ($3.95).

Makes you stop for a moment, doesn't it?

Our back courtyard was bathed in blue skies and bright sun yesterday~
Can you see how the lighting has changed with the new season?








I promise to let you know our heirloom pumpkin varieties, many of you have asked. I left the list in the shop.



Lots of pieces for entertaining inspiration. You don't have to have company to use special pieces like these, do you? Every day is special~I love domes of all kinds (the hint of a promise of what's inside?)



Am I as stubborn as this photo? It doesn't want to display correctly here, but I'm including it anyway~
Our OCTOBER Market is open full days today through this Sunday (hours on upper right sidebar). Thank you, TERESA

No comments:

Like