Friday, November 19, 2010

Always a warm welcome inside~

Wow, even I love peeking in the north Atelier window from the cobblestone walk~This view shows the front of that mirrored frame in the window~We have several of these stainless lanterns - enough to line your walkway~
A great 60's decorative scale in the west window - they're not just for faux fruit anymore. I think I'll place something holiday in its pans today. Can you picture it with candles, as a centerpiece on your table?

50-60's armchair, beautiful/perfect cocoa brown fabric

Its embossed repeat pattern reminds me of trees~ More retro in chairs. Their shape, style and pattern is actually pretty classy~The vinyl is in perfect shape, too. Five chairs, along with their table.

Lower level prep for the December Market has begun. Walking by with a ladder and lightbulbs, I stopped. Literally stopped. It's fun to see what's come in when I'm not around. Oh, I love it when vignettes here make me feel like moving right in.

If you were here, I'd ask you to sit a while and share some wine or good cafe' with me. The stone walls make me think French bistro. We like it if you can stay a while and relax.

Bon weekend, TERESA

No comments:

Like