Monday, November 22, 2010

Simple enough #26

Appreciating the details again today~Boxwood. Wire or string. A small tin frame. I'm happy.

Our handmade, glittered Eiffel Towers deck out a tinsel tree quite well~

This early 60's flocked wreath reminds me of something my Mother would have had. Admired for the season, then put away in its original box every year~

This little birdie didn't stand out in our holiday mix until given a perch.

Entertaining on your mind? You don't have to have an event to use a champagne chilling bucket. After opening your champagne or sparkling wine, it stays bubbly for a few days if you drop a teaspoon, handle down, into the bottle neck (and very French).

White shows up alot in simple enough posts here. I do love old porcelainware.

Old plaster relief, also - as on this small bed.

These ivory cases are flat and great for storage - I watch for flat in order to stack them.


Dozens of nice, sturdy clips. They're also great for clipping photos or prints, to hang.

Pretty, clear glass bottles that hang from silver twisted wire ($3.95). Great host gifts that we'll wrap in clear cellophane, ready for you to have on hand~

When you're going through vintage smalls, don't overlook the bits and pieces.

It's all in the details, right?

I assume these buds were attached to a hat, I see them used now on a special package~


Vintage ornaments are coming out in the apartment, too~ The old cords and strings they hang from are part of the pleasure~ TERESA

1 comment:

Junk Girl said...

Everything is gorgeous! I love turkey day, but dang I am anxious to decorate for Christmas! Wish I lived closer to the Porch & Atelier.

-A

Like