Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 2011 Market PART TWO

Welcome, February~More to show you~

Think storage and organization. From the bottom up: the top (only) of a lift-top piano bench; drawer bank; suitcases.
Petite cabinet, curved glass on the sides
I love it when a piece effortlessly shows its attitude~
This graphic black/white/red feels good~
A mellow metal lamp

This red can mimics the lampshade shapes behind~

Great horn
Our fresh green plants liven up the pieces

The netted hoop underskirt makes a statement - the waistband is simply twisted around a floor lamp base.
I admit it, I love to stack the flat stuff~

We have furniture in all sizes. I'm a fan of this style of small chest~
The storage chest in front would be perfect in so many rooms. The marble top is detached, making the move home easier~
I know, we're famous for glass~
Have you displayed glasses on an old shoe rack?
This wringer washer is petite, has its lid, and is pretty cool


We're open this week! Thu-Fri-Sat (February 3-4-5) 9-5, Sun (February 6) 12-5. I know there will be more to show you~ TERESA

No comments:

Like