Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome to Our APRIL Market, preview two

We're prepared to wow you~ Packed with finds for you~
Let's start with a newly upholstered vintage sofa~ Crisp in its graphic floral, the black grounds the pretty spring green and white



More softness: stacks of pillows in damask and toile~
Stack them up for yourself at $7-10 each~
Our latest sign (the Happiness signs are back in stock, too)
Dimensional bird cage card/photo rack~
Great pair of bar stools

We also have a huge stock of sisal bags
And ideas for how to use them - note the bin on the table, appliqued with numbers from a bag as on the right~
This ladder has been calling to me - note that it has shelves~

Glass door cabinet~ Smalls, color and fun to dig through~
Do you want to look through frames in lots of styles and sizes? Look at these, and lots more~
We're ready for you! We'll be restocking each day, too~

OPEN this week: Thu-Fri-Sat April 7-8-9 (9-5), Sun April 10 (12-5). Looking forward to seeing you! TERESA

4 comments:

Sares said...

Oh how I wish I didn't live all the way across the country! I love love love your stuff. I think I could buy you out. If I lived closer. If I could afford it. I added my name to your followers list and will be back!

TERESA said...

THANKS for your wonderful note - you made my day! I wish you were closer, too - glad you're visiting us 'here', and thanks for following~ TERESA

heather mize said...

Oh how I love that ladder, and the bar stools and oh everything!

TERESA said...

Wish you were all right here!!

Like