Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We love it when you share~

Before and after: HALEYAFTER: Haley found this vintage retail light fixture at The PORCH & Atelier~
BEFORE: the fixture Haley replaced in the entrance porch of her 100 yr old home~
I just have to show 'now' to you again~

Haley removed wallpaper and stripped 'old cracking paint'

Look at her porch entry now!

Haley: "I just love the pieces I have purchased from you". Well, we're very impressed with what you've done! Thank you for sharing your home with us, Haley, and we look forward to more 'before and afters'~

2 comments:

Patty said...

Wow! I would like to see Haley's whole house!

TERESA said...

I agree! She mentioned sending more photos at some point, we'll hope for that. She bought a large, ornate mirror here we'd all like to see, too~

Like