Friday, October 28, 2011

An autumn evening here~

It's not often we get a peek into evening Atelier windows~ Even I found myself saying 'wow!' I'd like to go in there~
Our west window last night~

I've been waiting for a chance to show our twig valance in the north window. Red twig dogwood simply hung over the curtain rod, add light strands, eh voila~



We had a great time at Ladies Night Out, alot of you told us it was fun to see it all lit up in the evening~



We were glowing, and we loved it!

We look pretty full from outside, don't we?

That evening glow was great for some indoor shots, too~



Holiday is appearing here and there for our November 1, 3-4-5-6 Market next week~



And, lots of great vintage finds~

Details galore to appreciate~

Paper quills

Soft colors~
Watch for photos tomorrow morning (Saturday 10/29) of some of the pieces coming in for next week - we're filling both levels as fast as we can~ TERESA

2 comments:

Boho Farm and Home said...

Oh Teresa, everything looks just beautiful in the evening! One of these days I'll have to see it with my own eyes. xo Caroline

TERESA said...

Thank you Caroline!

Like