Monday, October 3, 2011

The Sunday Load 10-2-11

Full is fun!We packed, loaded - then repacked so we could load more~


Note the old triple mirror standing behind "the trunk"


Hall tree


Fun pillow pair, buttons on the back


Lots of stash - but don't miss the Alan mantel in the background. It's finished in the style seen on two of his mantels here last month, but it's larger~


Black chest (everything needs a cleaning and tune-up~)


OK, "the trunk" again~


Can you tell I like it?


Its details are too perfect~


Right down to its British latches~



Off to get it all ready for you - see you soon! We're open this week - see upper right sidebar under the welcome feather for OCTOBER Market days/hours. ~TERESA

1 comment:

niartist said...

My gosh, I'm so excited to find your blog! I've never been to your shop - but will definitely get there ASAP. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics, and it's nice to know that there's somewhere in Buffalo to find great stuff. I'm particularly interested in the trunk, I love it too!

Like