Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Holiday Apartment 2012~

Well, by now everything has come together - for all of us, right? Best holiday and new year wishes to you!
My decorating was simple this year. The dinner napkins were tied with vintage millinery wired leaves~

Fun for me this year - the tree posed on a petite industrial staircase~

Full view of the staircase, before trimming the tree~

I joked that the tree could easily be staged anywhere, but it stayed in the living room, where you could also see it through the entry leaded window.

I've had fun with the concrete urn rim. Here, it's gathering up the vignette on the entry table~

New for me this year - a few light orbs. This one rested in a plant stand by the paperwhites quite well, don't you think?

Next to the apartment entry door, as you enter the kitchen hallway

You'll find alot of mirrors here - I love how the entry chandelier and architecture are reflected here~

I used alot of battery votives, so great when you want to add a vine~

Creamy parchment paper....

Perfect for lining gift bags, too

A favorite card prototype, its velvet overlay accents the details.

Thanks for taking a look today! We're now all about the new year, and our 9th anniversary clearance Market, which opens next week. See you soon, TERESA

No comments:

Like