Monday, May 28, 2012

The JUNE Market is NEXT week & The Sunday Load 5-27-12

Wow, two full loads and so much to work on - I love it!
 Hard to tell what's in this first load from these photos, but you'll be seeing alot of it in our upcoming JUNE Market posts.
 I'm excited about finding a great workbench - it's in there!  It will be scrubbed today, then it will have a 'paint wash'.  A popular treatment here for unfinished/weathered wood~
Our JUNE Market is next week: TUES JUNE 5 (9-noon), THU-FR-SAT JUNE 7-8-9 (9-5), SUN JUNE 10 (noon-5).  It's commonly thought that Buffalo's occasional sales are the first weekend of each month - no - the shops are always fully open the first Thursday each month~  Watch the top right sidebar for info about each next Market, too.

Off to take advantage of working outdoors on this beautiful Memorial Day, TERESA

1 comment:

Connie said...

It will be interesting to see what you do with all your great finds. You have a very charming blog here and I feel blessed to have found it. I am your newest follower. Please accept my warm and humble invitation to visit and hopefully to follow me too. Connie :)

Like