Thursday, June 7, 2012

JUNE Market Preview: THREE/we love newly upholstered~

Two newly upholstered sofas have arrived for our JUNE Market~
First: the 'sofette'; loveseat sized; take a look at her details:

 OLD FRENCH is new again! 
 Yes, she has two bombe' curves across the front - and just look at her carved arms~
 Her full down seat cushion has been compared to a cream puff'~
Tucking detail across her back.
 Sofa #2~
 She also invites you with a full down-filled seat cushion~
 And, carved details - back, front, sides....
Stop by, have a look and take a seat.  We're here today through Sunday!!  Hours/dates on upper right sidebar.  ~TERESA

1 comment:

Curtains in My Tree said...

all sofs speak to me I could change sofas once a month
so I just keep my old nany chipendale one
i enjoy seeing all your treasures

Like