Monday, May 20, 2013

Looking ahead: our JUNE 2013 Market~

I love it!  Everything from great old chippy-paint doors to fresh and updated-to-the-minute looks.
That's what I work with everyday, can it get any better?
If I like the staging, I want to move right in~
Canvas 'BEACH' banners - 
Updated Frenchy chair pair.  Adorable green/bird print; slipcovered chair backs

Just arrived chandelier


Long curtain panels from PARIS ( Feb 2013)

If you follow us on Facebook, you may know we're going to paint the buffet in Miss Mustard Seed Flow Blue (shown on the crate in front) - or a combination of her blues - we'll show you soon~
More Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint on my favorite furniture style: curved-front sideboard or chest; updated in a MMSMP typewriter black/grain sack mix~


Yes, I admit I have a problem.  I love old clay pots.
Our next occasional sale is Thu-Fri-Sat June 6-7-8 (9-5); Sun June 9 (12-5).  Off to pick up a third Sunday load, TERESA

No comments:

Like