Sunday, July 30, 2017

What it's all about


Welcome to my world. This week marks how many occasional sales at The PORCH & Atelier?  174, and loving my life and livelihood together in this wonderful old building. So, when we are friendly and appreciate you being here. 

Come along with me! Experience this corner brick building (I still can't believe I'm here), two levels of shops, renovations to the apartment, collecting treasures, re-working furniture and other pieces - all combined, they create the unique ambiance that is here - 'life is good in Buffalo!'

 Buying trips are the best!

 Antiques and unique furnishings fill the shops and my third floor apartment. I love my 'homemade' home above the shops.
 And, we meet the best people here

 We love what we do, and you do, too

#174 THIS WEEK! 
Thursday friday saturday august 3-4-5 (9-5)
sunday august 6 (11-4)
all best, teresa

No comments:

Like